As a young person growing up in school is harder today than it was for the last generalization. School today is designed for the industrial age. The problem with this is we live in the age of technology and communication. Children today have to grow up with social media where eyes are on you constantly with no room for mistakes. This is difficult at a young age to try manage school and social media as well being that it is natural young people to want to fit in and be a part of something.
- Focus on your studies! There will be many things going on as far what’s the talk of trending but realize your studies comes first. Try not to get distracted.
- Turn the off TV! Television is programming hints why they call the thing you watch it on a programming box. Whether it be propaganda only there to make you have an emotional reaction. It sends messages to your subconscious, not letting you think for yourself. You know the old saying TV rots your brain? Well, it’s true so stay away from it.
- Do not be tempted by peer pressure! If your best friend jumps off a bridge are you- I think you get the point on this one but stay true to yourself.
- Ask questions! Do not be afraid to ask questions because if you don’t ask you will never know. I know asking many questions may be discouraging but do what’s beneficial to you. The people you go to school are only people you go to school with. Once you’re out of school you will no longer see most if any of them.
- Join a club! I know this something that is often said about school. Do something to help change your community or school. I advise you to not go your whole time in school without doing an extracurricular activity. It is a great way to make friends and learn other things you never learned before.Please leave feedback below, dua family.